Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Logos - Thematic Photography

Some logos are instantly recognised even when they are just a symbol.

Others don't really need the added words.


The prancing horse would have been enough for me like on an F1 racing car.

However some cars have become as iconic as their logo.

OK, then - what cars are these?



Another car related logo recognised word wide is this - 


However my best collection of logos are these on my office shelves.


And if I had to pick a favourite, this is the one it would be.


Perhaps Carmi should pick us a logo to represent the Thematic Photographic theme.

For other logos selected this week drive over to Thematic-photographic-288.

6 comments:

Laura S. said...

Hi, Bob. It's so interesting how logos become historically iconic to a brand.

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Dragon Tails and Scales said...

they do make a statement
one we often tuck away

La Crona said...

Shell, Audi and Mitsubishi.Is it Honda Mini as well?

Jo said...

That's quite a golf ball collection Bob. I didn't recognise all the logos and I wouldn't have known Ferrari just from the horse but then I'm not really a car person.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I applaud that favourite!
~

Gilly said...

That is a great post - with "proper logos" ie signs that everyone can identify!

And great photography, too!